Saturday 6 August 2011

India

We're here.  As much as I can, I'll be updating this blog while we're here.  It took 2 days to make it to the country I am sure I will be calling home very soon.  It's monsoon season, the heat is still thick and abates at the first sign of winds and rain.  The first day was all sleeping and eating, unpacking, cleaning.  Today we were taken to the projects this organization runs.  Truly, Maher is an amazing organization, the work that it does, that the men and women who run it do, fills my heart with hope and love...mostly love. 

Now to make plans, my mind is constantly running...how much potential this organization has for expansion, how can I be a part of this and more importantly, how can we all be a part of this? 

There are big things, wonderful things, love things in the air. 

1 comments:

Joshua Prowse said...

Just discovering the blog now for the first time. Anushka, your mother is truly eloquent; I see where you get it from.

Best,

Joshua

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Acts of Love